Kirstin Taylor Maldonado (born May 16, 1992) in Fort Worth, Texas
Her mother is Spanish-Italian, while her father, Michael Cisneros, is Mexican. She is a National Hispanic Scholar and was a sophomore Music Theater major at The University of Oklahoma before joining Pentatonix. She developed her vocal and performance skills during her eight years as a touring member at Theatre Arlington where she’d learned to sing eight-part harmonies.
She began her classical training during high school and was a member of the Texas All State Choir for three years. As a four-year show choir member and dance captain, Kirstin held numerous roles in local stage productions, performing at shows around the Metroplex, including Casa Manana and Bass Hall." (quotation from the official website)
Maldonado used to date Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying (members of Pentatonix) in high school, before they broke up and left on good terms.
Maldonado has been dating Jeremy Michael Lewis for three years. They got engaged on May 29, 2016. They were supposed to get married at the end of November 2017, but the wedding has been postponed for unknown reasons.
She has two huskies named Olaf and Pascal. Both dogs are named after Disney characters - Olaf from Frozen and Pascal from Tangled.
In 2019 she got a third dog, a Pomeranian named Floof.
Kirstin has 9 tattoos as of October 2017.
On July 14, 2017, she released her debut EP, L O V E.
- "Break a Little"
- "All Night"
- "Something Real"
- "See It"
- "Bad Weather"
- "Hey Guapo" (with Play-N-Skillz) - August 31, 2017
- "Dose of You" (with Helena Legend) - May 5, 2017
- ''Got The Feeling'' (with Syn Cole) - December 7, 2017
- Frozen Medley (feat Kirstie Maldonado)
- Black & White (feat SuperFuit) By Todrick Hall
- La La Land Medley (feat Kirstie Maldonado)
- Mitch Grassi – Maldonado reportedly dated her music groupmate Mitch Grassi while they were studying in school. In his May 2016 tweet, while congratulating Kirstie on her engagement to Jeremy Michael Lewis, Grassi revealed that they had dated twice in middle school.
- Scott Hoying – It has been rumored that she used to date Scott Hoying while they were studying in high school.
- Jeremy Michael Lewis (2011-2017) – Kirstin started dating businessman, singer, and YouTuber, Jeremy Michael Lewis in 2011. They had first met during the reality TV show, The Sing-Off. They got engaged in May 2016 after he proposed to her during their romantic vacation in Paris. However, in 2017, they announced that they had postponed their wedding as they wanted to work on certain unstated issues.
- Ben Hausdorff (2018-Present) – Ben has a degree in Cinema & Photography who started dating Kirstin in 2018.